Dream 100 Minimal Effort
That's one of the biggest hurdles in starting a program like Dream 100.
It's easy to think we need to have our whole program "perfect" before we start. We believe we need:
- A complete list of Dream 100 prospects
- All of our messages and touchpoints scripted to perfection
- Our education-based marketing presentation complete before we start engaging with people.
And while it's ideal to have many of these things in place as soon as possible...
The truth is, we shouldn't wait until the system is done.
Because it never is.
The more you interact with your Dream 100, the more you will learn. With each new learning, you'll be adjusting and perfecting your systems.
Rather than waiting for "done" or "perfect", start with the bare minimum.
Start with this simple 3 step plan:
- Make a list. Any size list. You don't need 100 to start. Limit yourself to 20 minutes and do the best you can. Refer to this past newsletter to help you get started.
- Hang the list up on a wall where you (and your team) will see it every day.
- Commit to dedicating 1 hour a week (an accountability partner is great here) to engage with the people on your list.
Do this bare minimum, and the Dream 100 concept will start to pay off for you. As it does, you build momentum and will "complete" your system naturally.
That's all for today. Talk to you next week.
News, Tips, & Tricks
Book of the Week
Tool of the Week
Like This Newsletter?
Let me know. Reply, email me at Bill[at]RebarBusinessBuilder.com, or find me on LinkedIn to hit me with some feedback. I’d love to know what you think.
Thanks for reading.
P.S. - And whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways I can help you grow your business:
1) Get a copy of my free guide - Create a Content Calendar for a Whole Year in 3 Easy Steps. Just reply to this email with "Calendar" and I'll shoot you a copy.
2) Try the Marketing Mindset Scorecard See how each mindset is helping to grow or slow your business. Click here
3) Work with me 1-on-1 to build your sales funnel. Just reply to this email with "1-on-1" in the subject line... tell me a little about your business and what you'd like to work on together, and I'll get you all the details!