Hopefulness and Confidence
... the sentiment for 2021 reflects the resilience of small business owners to find new ways to reach customers, leverage technology to accelerate growth, and adapt operations to survive and thrive, resulting in significant optimism for next year.
That's an excerpt from a sentiment survey conducted by GGVCapital earlier this quarter.
What struck me about that paragraph is how well it describes the small business owners I know.
- Always finding new ways to reach customers.
- Adapting operations to survive and thrive.
- Leveraging technology. Accelerating growth.
The survey findings conclude that 83% of Small Business Owners Report Optimism for 2021.
Optimism - hopefulness and confidence about the future or the successful outcome of something.
That's my holiday wish for you - continued optimism and success in your business.
News, Tips, & Tricks
Book of the Week
Tool of the Week
And whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways I can help you grow your business:
1) Get a copy of my free guide - Create a Content Calendar for a Whole Year in 3 Easy Steps. Just reply to this email with "Calendar" and I'll shoot you a copy.
2) Try the Marketing Mindset Scorecard
See how each mindset is helping to grow or slow your business. Click here
3) Work with me 1-on-1 to build your sales funnel. Just reply to this email with "1-on-1" in the subject line... tell me a little about your business and what you'd like to work on together, and I'll get you all the details!
Did some awesome person forward this issue to you?
Subscribe here and get it in your own inbox.