What's in it for me (WIIFM)?
That's the question going through your prospect's mind whenever they read your marketing or sales copy.
Does your copy make it clear that there's something in it for them? Something that they care about?
Most copy doesn't. That's good news for you - it means it's easy to stand out from the run-of-the-mill messages your competitors are sending.
Here are 4 easy ways to make sure your marketing and sales copy gets your prospects' attention by answering WIIFM?
- Write a headline that promises a core benefit.
- Use your opening paragraph to reinforce why reading your copy will deliver the core benefit.
- Prove in your copy why readers will receive the core benefit.
- Tell the reader what action to take to get the core benefit.
You can make any sales or marketing copy (SEO articles, landing pages, emails, etc.) more effective by following these 4 simple tips.
Have a profitable week!
News, Tips, & Tricks
Book of the Week
Tool of the Week
P.S. And whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways I can help you grow your business:
1) Get a copy of my free guide - Create a Content Calendar for a Whole Year in 3 Easy Steps. Just reply to this email with "Calendar" and I'll shoot you a copy.
2) Try the Marketing Mindset Scorecard See how each mindset is helping to grow or slow your business. Click here
3) Work with me 1-on-1 to build your sales funnel. Just reply to this email with "1-on-1" in the subject line... tell me a little about your business and what you'd like to work on together, and I'll get you all the details!
Did some awesome person forward this issue to you?
Subscribe here and get it in your own inbox.