Why Should I Believe You?
We're all taught to include benefits in our marketing copy.
But after reading your service's primary benefits, you can bet prospects are thinking, "Sounds good, but why should I believe you?".
The best way to answer that is to follow up with some social proof. Social proof comes in many forms. Here are a few you can use to provide social proof in your marketing copy:
- Client testimonials and Reviews
- Endorsements from clients, peers, & industry authority figures
- Results from case studies
- Statistics and research findings
- Your professional background
We're all skeptics when reading marketing messages. Give your prospects reason to believe by following up your benefit statements with some social proof.
Have a profitable week!
News, Tips, & Tricks
Book of the Week
Tool of the Week
Like This Newsletter?
Let me know. Reply, email me at Bill[at]RebarBusinessBuilder.com, or find me on LinkedIn to hit me with some feedback. I’d love to know what you think.
Thanks for reading.
P.S. - And whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways I can help you grow your business:
1) Get a copy of my free guide - Create a Content Calendar for a Whole Year in 3 Easy Steps. Just reply to this email with "Calendar" and I'll shoot you a copy.
2) Try the Marketing Mindset Scorecard See how each mindset is helping to grow or slow your business. Click here
3) Work with me 1-on-1 to build your sales funnel. Just reply to this email with "1-on-1" in the subject line... tell me a little about your business and what you'd like to work on together, and I'll get you all the details!