Did you know - studies show the simple act of saying "thank you" can lead you to a healthier and happier life?
When we express our thankfulness to others, it makes others feel great, AND it makes us feel great. Talk about a win-win!
Saying thank you can also lead to happier and healthier digital marketing for your business.
I'm talking about "thank you pages" - the page your visitor sees right after they've taken action on your website. Think downloaded an eBook or registered for a webinar.
These pages are often referred to as the "most wasted real estate on the web."
That's because most people just go with the default - whatever their page builder gives them.
But you're not a go-with-the-default kind of person, are you?
There are a lot of things you can do on your thank you pages, but here are 2 things you should do:
1. Set up goal tracking for your page in Google Analytics - you can learn all kinds of things when you set up goal tracking. How many visitors took action. How many visitors landed on the offer page but didn't take action. How they got to the offer page. Etc.
2. Add a survey question - how many times have you heard that great marketing enters the conversation already going on in the prospects' mind? One of the best ways to find out what is going on in your prospect's mind is to ask. Your thank you pages are a great place to do that.
Simply ask, "What was going on in your business/life that led you to [action they took] today? The answers you get will be marketing gold.
That's all for this week. THANK YOU for reading.
P.S. - I tried something a little different this week - adding more images. Like it or hate it? Hit reply and let me know.
News, Tips, & Tricks
Book of the Week
Tool of the Week
Like This Newsletter?
Let me know. Reply, email me at Bill[at]RebarBusinessBuilder.com, or find me on LinkedIn to hit me with some feedback. I’d love to know what you think.
Thanks for reading.
P.S. - And whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways I can help you grow your business:
1) Get a copy of my free guide - Create a Content Calendar for a Whole Year in 3 Easy Steps. Just reply to this email with "Calendar" and I'll shoot you a copy.
2) Try the Marketing Mindset Scorecard - See how each mindset is helping to grow or slow your business. Click here
3) Finish those nagging tasks - Day Rate Consults are the fastest, least expensive way to get those pesky marketing tasks off of your to-do list. Learn more...