Were you super-productive on Monday?
Facebook and Instagram were down, did you miss them?
Many people found they got more done than usual. "Super Productive" even.
I'm sure more than one started their Netflix binging early 😉.
Something that stood out in my inbox was how quickly some marketers sent out promotions referencing Facebook being down.
To get them out so quickly, they needed to have:
- A ready to go offer - the offers that I saw were for existing products and services. There was no time to create something new.
- A message of relief related to the problem - most of the emails I received talked about the problem of relying solely on FB ads to generate business.
- Detailed customer knowledge - to make the link between a breaking event and how it affects your customers, you have to know your customer.
- The agility to act quickly - If you have to have multiple meetings and sign-offs to launch a campaign, you'll be late to these types of parties.
Those are my key takeaways. I'm sure there are other lessons to be learned. So hit reply and let me know what I missed.
That's all for today. Enjoy your week and the news items below.
Yours for smarter marketing,
News, Tips, & Tricks
Book of the Week
Tool of the Week
Image of the Week
The power of mother nature
Like This Newsletter?
Thanks for reading.
P.S. - And whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways I can help you grow your business:
1) Break Free From Your Inbox - Grab this checklist of email templates so you can spend less time writing emails and more time serving clients*. Simply reply to this email with "Inbox" and I'll shoot you a copy.
2) Get Help Quick - Day Rate Consults are the easiest way to get marketing tasks off of your to-do list. See what you can get done
3) Get more leads from your website - If your website isn't delivering enough leads, reply to this email with "website leads" and I'll send you the details about my Website Leads Audit.