With a little help from my friends...
366 days ago, I decided to try something different.
I changed the format of this newsletter.
I had 2 goals when I made the change:
- I wanted to make it more useful for you.
- I wanted to be more consistent in my delivery.
The consistency goal is easy for me to measure. I can see that I've hit publish 53 times since Nov 11, 2020.
But in order to judge how I did on the first goal, I need a little help in the form of feedback from you.
Do you find this newsletter to be helpful?
What changes would make it more helpful to you in 2022?
Please hit reply and let me know.
Yours for smarter marketing,
News, Tips, & Tricks
Book of the Week
Tool of the Week
Like This Newsletter?
Thanks for reading.
P.S. - And whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways I can help you grow your business:
1) Break Free From Your Inbox - Grab this checklist of email templates so you can spend less time writing emails and more time serving clients*. Simply reply to this email with "Inbox" and I'll shoot you a copy.
2) Get Help Quick - Day Rate Consults are the easiest way to get marketing tasks off of your to-do list. See what you can get done
3) Get more leads from your website - If your website isn't delivering enough leads, reply to this email with "website leads" and I'll send you the details about my Website Leads Audit.