Did you ever watch the show Survivorman?
In it, Les Stroud would put himself in different survival situations. Then he'd show how to find food, build shelter, and start a fire.
Les knew all kinds of ways to start a fire:
- Rubbing 2 sticks together
- Using a broken Bic lighter
- Improvising a magnifying glass
- Snowmobile spark plugs
- AA batteries
he seemed to know a million of them.
Since Les, there have been numerous "survival" T.V. shows. And hundreds of Youtube channels.
And they'll show you hundreds of ways to make a fire. After all, creating fire is an essential survival skill.
But here's the thing...
It's easy to watch a bunch of YouTube videos and "learn" how to make a fire.
It's not so easy to make it work. It's never as easy as it looks. Even under ideal conditions, most first-timers struggle to get a flame.
It takes practice.
Know what else you can "learn" on YouTube?
Hundreds, if not thousands, of ways to market your business.
But again, watching isn't necessarily learning.
Luckily, you don't need hundreds of ways. You only need a few.
Two or three that you can execute reliably.
It will take some time and practice. You probably won't get a flood of business on your first try.
But once you understand the basic principles and master a few techniques, you'll be able to spark sales...
The "fire" your business needs to survive.
To your Perfect Future Business,
P.S. - Les also filmed the entire show himself. Here's a behind the scenes video of one of his episodes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQAYX7mD1xk
News, Tips, & Tricks
Book of the Week
Tool of the Week
Image of the Week
Like this newsletter?
Thanks for reading.
P.S. - And whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways I can help you grow your business:
1) Get more referrals - Want help creating your system for orchestrating referrals?. Reply to this email with "More referrals" to set up a time to talk.
2) Get Help Quick - Day Rate Consults are the easiest way to get marketing tasks off of your to-do list. See what you can get done
3) Get more leads from your website - If your website isn't delivering enough leads, reply to this email with "website leads" and I'll send you the details about my Website Leads Audit.