Start with what you've got
Q3 is coming to a close. Are you going to make your numbers?
If you are making a push for those quota-smashing sales, don't overlook 2 valuable sources of potential sales:
1) Existing leads - it's easy to forget people who have expressed interest but haven't bought yet.
Sometimes a simple inquiry ("Are you still looking for help with Super Widgets?") is enough to make a sale.
2) Existing Customers - You solved a problem for them yesterday - how can you help them today?
Assuming you did an excellent job for them (I'm sure you did), they already know, like, and trust you. So continue to build on that by showing how you can help them solve their next problem.
Don't assume they'll contact you if they need more help.
Or that they know everything that you do.
Sales is leadership - go ahead and lead.
Are you stuck on what you should offer next? I'm happy to brainstorm some ideas with you. Just hit reply or give me a call.
News, Tips, & Tricks
Book of the Week
Tool of the Week
Like this newsletter?
Thanks for reading.
P.S. - And whenever you are ready, here are 3 ways I can help you grow your business:
1) Get more referrals - Want help creating your system for orchestrating referrals?. Reply to this email with "More referrals" to set up a time to talk.
2) Get Help Quick - Day Rate Consults are the easiest way to get marketing tasks off of your to-do list. See what you can get done
3) Get more leads from your website - If your website isn't delivering enough leads, reply to this email with "website leads" and I'll send you the details about my Website Leads Audit.